- E‐mail : email@example.com
- Acknowledgement email and your student number will be emailed within a week.
- Please quote your student number in all correspondence.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED WITH THE APPLICATION:
- Certified copies of all your previous qualifications (e.g. academic transcripts, grading system descriptions and award certificates).
- Application fee US$ 50 or Rs. 2500 through wire transfer in our account.
- Scanned copy / certified copy of passport
- English language entry requirements such as academic IELTS and TOEFL. (If available)
- Supplementary information documents (if applicable).
- Evidence of change of name (if applicable).
Signatures on certified copies of transcript(s) and award certificate(s) must be dated and accompanied by an ink imprint stamp/chop from the following accepted authorities:
- An authorised DBU representative
- DBU International staff member
- A person of authority at the issuing institution (e.g. registrar)
- Any notary public.
Certified copies of your transcript(s) and award certificate(s) in the original language (if issued in a language other than English) must be provided with English language translated copies from the following accepted authorities:
- An official and accredited translator
- A person of authority at the issuing institution.
- Annual consolidated charges for international students for all courses (tuition, examination fee, registration with the Government, library fee, board and lodging) is USD 4,000.
- The University offers international students a residential programme (vegetarian food only) with rooms on twin/triple sharing basis. Air conditioners can be made available at an additional charge of USD 100 per month/ per occupant.
- The University strongly recommends that international students stay on campus. However, should they prefer to stay and eat outside at their own risk and responsibility, the consolidated annual charges payable would be the same.
- Some scholarships for international students are available and may be offered with the recommendation of the Advisor for International Students.
The tuition, hostel/accommodation, Registration fee and other fees must be paid in US Dollars only by wire transfer within 10 days from the date of acceptance of offer letter.
2. AWAIT YOUR OFFER
Assessment of your application takes two to four weeks.
If we require more documents to assess your application, they will be requested from you. Assessment of your application will be delayed until we receive these documents.
3. RECEIVE YOUR OFFER
Your offer package consists of:
- Letter of Offer/Provisional Admissions Letter
- Acceptance of Offer form
- Payment Options form
- Terms of Offer
4. APPLY FOR YOUR VISA
You will need to apply for your student visa after receiving your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE). Your CoE will be sent to you via email.
The duration of your student visa will vary depending on your course (contact the Indian Embassy to find out more about the visa application process).
NOTE: Nationals of Nepal and Bhutan do not require visa to enter India. However, citizens of Nepal require a visa when entering India from China.
5. ACCEPT YOUR OFFER
The procedure below can be completed concurrently with the visa application process.
STEPS TO ACCEPT YOUR OFFER
Read your Letter of Offer carefully, ensuring your name, course title and semester are correct.
Meet all conditions on your Letter of Offer.
Email your acceptance, deposit tuition fees, Student Health Insurance fee, and all other charges for the year you are joining.
Once the fee for the first year is received, the acceptance letter will be sent by e‐mail. The university will send a separate communication through e‐mail detailing the procedure for pre‐enrolment, commencement of classes, and other information necessary for completing the admission formalities.
Students are advised to reach University at least 2‐3 days prior to the commencement of classes and report to the Office of the International Students to complete the admission formalities. The following documents in original are to be submitted at the time of registration for verification:
- Marks cards/transcript of the qualifying examination: front & back (English translation if applicable) or a score card issued by the school/ college.
- Birth certificate or examination certificate showing date of birth.
- Valid Passport with a valid student visa.
- Proof of NRI status of student / parents / guardian / NRI Sponsor (for NRI Students/ NRI Sponsored Students only).
- Equivalence and eligibility certificate from Association of Indian Universities wherever applicable.
- Migration Certificate (If applicable).
- 15 Recent Passport‐size photographs.